Saturday, May 5, 2012

Life is a Blog

I am way cool.  I designed a way cool new blog on Blogger.com.  That means I am WAYYYY cool.  The reason being is because I have more blogs than almost anyone I know.  Even though I do not know very many people, I do know that blogs are very cool.  Blog owners are even cooler.  Especially when the blog owners have multiple blogs.  Not just multiple blogs, but multiple cool blogs. That, of course, is considered even cooler than just multiple blogs.  Blogs are cool as is, but my blogs tend to be cooler than as is.  You know what?  My wife is married to a blogger, which makes her fairly cool also.  She is actually married to a multiple blog owning, blog owner.   That's right, I am a blogger.  Life is a blog ... type it up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm lucky to be married to a blogger. I like being cool - so we can be cool together. Although I was already cool so now I'm cooler which I guess makes you, my husband, cooler too. We're just too cool for school.

    ReplyDelete